Come work with us at our Karlshamn Office!
About the company:
Thunderful is a relatively new company, but with old roots. It was formed by a number of small indie companies coming together to make something greater than they could have done independently. Over the last few years, Thunderful has grown into four different offices with roughly 120 people making games in team sizes between 15-35 people.
The teams within have developed the award-winning SteamWorld series, known for its frequent genre-hopping and inclusive design, as well as more recent AA-games like The Gunk, Lost in Random, and other, un-announced but equally charming titles.
About the role:
We are looking for a Producer to act as the key player in the production team. Your main priority is making sure that the production is moving forward and that set deadlines and milestones are met. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Development and Lead Producer informing about ongoing development and progress of the project. A strong knowledge of the process of making games, and being a competent leader with superb communication skills is a must for succeeding in this role.
This position requires an EU-citizenship.
- Update & track schedules, roadmaps and milestones, ensuring requirements and product goals are met.
- Being responsible for delivering the project with target quality. The quality is determined in consultation with the directors and the customer.
- Being the primary contact person for the project's external and internal stakeholders.
- Milestone planning and execution of fulfilling and renegotiating its deliverables.
- Establish and follow up project budgets to ensure that the project is kept within budget and if necessary renegotiate it.
- The producer has personnel responsibility for the team working on the project, but may share this with others depending on the size of the project.
- Participate in meetings with other producers and stakeholders to inform and coordinate with the rest of the organization
- Support Leads and Associate Producers in different disciplines with scheduling and resource management
- Support Teams and facilitate and encourage cross-discipline communication
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Producer, or Project Manager within game development.
- Experience from at least one shipped multi-platform titles.
- Strong experience from going through submission processes in a multi-platform environment.
- Experience in project management and agile methods and tools etc.
- Experience managing a team through a full production cycle
- A good understanding of cross-discipline management
- Enthusiastic, Solution-oriented, and good at motivating people.
- Ability to prioritize with tight deadlines and follow through
- Excellent verbal and written english skills
- Experience from both AAA and Indie development
- Experience from working as Executive Producer
- Experience in JIRA
Our bonus points:
- Collective Agreement - Tekniktjänsteavtalet (+ union club)
- Pension plan (tjänstepension)
- Paid overtime
- Flexible work hours
- Yearly wellness grant (friskvårdsbidrag)
- Occupational Health Care
- Weekly Wellness activity hours
About the Karlshamn Office
In the town of Karlshamn, fueled by an ocean view and the omnipresent gorgeousness of Blekinge, you'll find our second-most southern office. The studio (also known as The Station) dates back to 2013 and is mainly known for its ongoing contributions to the LittleBigPlanet™ franchise. Have you ever joined Sackboy on his adventures? If so, there's a big chance you've seen The Station's visual artistry in motion!
With so much talent in one space, we'd forgive you for believing there's no room for snacks! The team takes great pride in celebrating every national pastry day and shares a lovely breakfast every Friday. Yum!